DSSSB [Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board] has published the admit card for the post for the Junior. Clerk , Lower Division Clerk and various posts and the total number of pasts are 1463 for which admit card has been published for Tier I exam
Steps to Download DSSSB Jr. Clerk Admit Card 2017:
1.All those students who have filled the form of DSSSN are required to download the admit card of Tier I examination which has been published in website of DSSSB – www.dsssbonline.nic.in
2. Candidates are required to visit the website of DSSSB in order to download the admit card.
3. Once the website is opened , the candidates are required to clink on the link mentioning as Generate/ Print Admit Card
4. Once the link is clicked , it will take you to the new web page
5. Here in the screen it will prompt you to fill the Application Number and Date of Birth and Security Code in the mentioned box and after that click on the Submit Button.
6. Once the Button is submitted, the candidate will be able to download the admit card.
7. Please take the Print out of the DSSSB Admit Card.
8. Please check all the necessary instructions mentioned in the admit card.
Download DSSSB Admit Card: CLICK HERE